I love this time of year, decorating the house with the tree and all those other things that only come out at Christmas. And one way to help make children’s rooms more festive could be changing their duvets over to a Christmas or winter themed one. Boo has a little Christmas Tree in her room but I have also being looking at some Christmassy duvet covers too.
I have seen a couple I would really like for Boo – though as she is using her Gro to Bed I am going to have to save getting these for next year.
- Frozen from Debenhams or Frozen from Asda – though Frozen is probably more of an all year round thing. It does fit in very well with the winter theme! There are so many of these Frozen ones about there is probably at least one out there that your child might like!
- Rudolph from Tesco – now this one is cute and like the fact it is light and clean looking and it’s not too over the top garish which can be the case with some Christmas things
- Christmas Mice from John Lewis – I think this one is really cute and maybe it’s just me but lots of the presents on this look like mini Danish flags, which is totally random but a nice little touch for us!
- Man on the Moon from John Lewis – another one here which is lovely without being overly Chrsitmassy though it is a bit darker than I personally would go for – it might suits some rooms though.
- Traditional Santa from Yorkshire Linen – I am not sure you could get a much more traditional Christmassy bedding set than this one. I do still like the lighter background, and it makes Santa stand out even more.
- Christmas from Next – I really love this one, and I think the little pictures on it are cute, the white back ground is what I would prefer in Boo’s room. I also like that fact it comes with a Musical Santa cushion.
On top of getting a new duvet covers set it’s also a great time of year to get new bedding as there is nothing nicer than new warm bedding now that the nights are getting colder. There is a great range out there including Yorkshire Linen Pillows and Duvets.
Do you have any Christmas bedding?
This is a collaborative post