Another Project 365 already! Where does the week go!! It’s been a busy busy week here, with Boo’s two brothers C and M visiting, but we have had lots of fun, though I have been a bit too busy and some days I didn’t take as many photos as I should have done!
Here goes… here are my Project 365 Days 32 to 38…
32. Obviously wearable bowls are all the rage right now, though I am not quite sure why we have such a serious face!
33. Happy Land, the first on many I think as Boo is having so much fun with them!
34. Change Table/Climbing Frame, what’s the difference
35. Lazy sofa time – cuddles and the tv, what more can Boo ask for =)
36. Boo decided she wanted to run away at the park!!
37. Boo’s lovely new dress and super soft slippers =D
38. Fun at the Gruffalo Trail with Grandma waiting for Daddy, Grandad, C and M to finish at Go Ape!
It’s been a great week and I have some lovely pictures too, I just wish some days I had remembered to take more! I am worried that some day soon I am going to forget to take a photo when we have a really busy day! I am hoping I don’t as I would love to do this project for the full year!
I am linking up with The Boy and Me for the Project 365 Linky , there are lots of amazing photos in the linky check out the badge below for the link!