A great big thank you to Sandy over at mommyslittleprincesses for the Liebster Award nomination. What a fantastic way to discover new blogs and interesting facts about people (I am so nosey hehe)
For anyone that doesn’t know the rules for this award, see below:
1} Post the award on your blog
2} Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
3} Write 11 random facts about yourself
4} Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and have less than 200 followers
5} And finally answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees a set of new 11 questions
So here are my 11 random facts: (I have such a hard time thinking about facts about myself! I think I am just too boring to have random facts about me!)
1. My husband is half Danish and half Dutch
2. I met my husband playing an online game, World of Warcraft (ah that sounds so geeky!! )
3. I love SciFi shows, Stargate SG1 and Atlantis, Farscape, Star Trek etc.
4. When I was pregnant with Boo I suffered from HG
5. I lived in Denmark for a year and started to learn the language, I only wish that I could remember more, as I hope Boo will grow up speaking both English and Danish
6. I was born in Yorkshire and grew up in Durham.
7. I have my tongue pierced twice
8. I have a degree in English from the University of Nottingham (not that you could tell from my spelling/typing now!)
9. I have read the first Harry Potter book in Latin, as I studied Latin at school (I can’t remember any of it now though, which is really sad.)
10. My favourite colour is pink and every now and than I dye my hair pink for a while (which ruins it with bleach as I have naturally very dark brown hair, but it’s worth it!)
11. I always wear odd socks
1} How easy do you find the time to blog?
I usually blog during nap time and early evening after Boo has gone to bed, Boo still has two naps a day, but they vary in length so some days I don’t find much time at all!
2} What is your favourite form of social media?
I can’t pick between twitter and instagram!
3} Do you have a favourite chocolate?
I love white chocolate and milk chocoalte, (can’t stand dark chocolate)
4} If you could go anywhere in the world for a day, where would you go?
I would go to
5} Which do you prefer coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Hot Chocolate definitely, with cream! Yummy! I only drink decaf coffee, (usually with caramel syrup in it) and occasionally I drink tea, I even sometimes, on very very rare occasions get to drink tea warm!
6}When was the last time you went on holiday and where?
I went to Denmark when I was pregnant with Boo, so see my husbands two boys, we went camping and it was lovely. The weather was amazing, we were so lucky.
7} Where is your favourite place to blog from?
Sat on my sofa with the TV on in the background.
8} What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was ‘Spooky, spooky spooky’ to Boo. The last adult book I read was Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb, but that was months ago!
9} Are you better at cooking or baking?
Neither I can’t cook really or bake, I do try, but my husband loves to cook so that’s lucky for me!
10} If you could choose a super power what would it be and why?
(Oh tricky question!) Maybe the power to change the weather so that I could make sure it was always sunny and warm when we had to go outside for a walk or wanted to go to the park.
11} How long have you been blogging for?
I wrote the first post on my blog ‘Baby Chaos’ in June 2014, and then nothing until August 2015, but since August I have been blogging regularly.
And my nominations are…
After the Rain
Steps with Sarah
Blogger Mummy Lauren
And now my 11 questions.
1. If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be?
2. What is your favourite dessert?
3. What was the last song you listened to?
4. What is your favourite place to visit?
5. Where would you go on holiday if you could pick anywhere?
6. What was the last dream you had?
7. If you could be an animal which animal would you be?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
10. What is your favourite Nursery Rhyme?
11. Are there any bloggers would you like to meet if you got the chance?