I have been so excited about decorating Boo’s new room, and though I had every intention of getting done very soon after we moved house, things haven’t quite worked out like that and it will be early next year now. So here are some of my favourite toddler bedroom ideas.
I am still on the hunt for inspiration and Ideas for Boo’s room and I have now created a list of what I would love to do – a kid’s bedroom ideas wishlist – though I must admit some of them would have to wait until we moved in to our own house!
1. Clouds and Rainbows – I just love this one, I love the light effect and the fact that there is a reading corner and under seat storage. I know I would love to wake up in this room at the end of a rainbow and I am sure Boo would too.
2. Teddy Bears Pink and Blue – I really love the colours in this one, and think that this little reading area would probably be better for Boo at the age that she is now. I love the combination of the blue, grey and pink – it’s not something I would ever think to put together.
3. Tree Top House – this is another one for when Boo is a little older, I just love this idea, it’s almost as if you can walk to the wall and walk into a whole new land. Again I just love the colours in here, though I have to say I am not normally a fan of red. The lighting is great in this one too.
4. Space – Who wouldn’t want a space themed bed room, perfect to fall asleep in and I love the ltitle tent shaped like a rocket. I like the idea of this as a feature wall, and as we have already got a dark wall in Boo’s room from before we moved in this could be a possibility for us in the new year.
5. Jungle Playroom – I am not sure we would ever be able to do this, but I can dream and how awesome would it be as a child to have a bedroom like this, or a room in your house like this!
6. Spotty – I love this idea for decorating a room, it’s so bright but I can imagine that it keeps the room looking light and spacious too. It just looks fun doesn’t it! Great for a smaller room.
7. Under the bed den – This looks like so much fun, I would love to create a den like this for Boo, it would make great use of the space and the possibilities for play are endless.